Making Wise Purchases
CHECKIST FOR RESOURCES MANAGEMENT – MAKING WISE PURCHASES
Ask wise questions before you buy something, especially expensive items:
- Do I really need it?
- Am I buying more quality than I need?
- Does it do what it claims to do?
- Does the manufacturer stand behind its product?
- Will it soon be outdated and therefore not useful?
- Does my potential use of the product justify this purchase?
- Can I afford the upkeep of this product?
- Can I avoid unnecessary dealings with middlemen?